Call For inquiry
36.0 x 50.0 x 19.0 cm
( length x height x width )
- 50 x 35 x 20 cm
- length x height x width
- 19.7 x 13.8 x 7.9 inches
- Cabin size
- Volume: 28 L
- Weight: 2.6 kg
- Ultra- light canvas
- Mesh lining
- Cowhide leather trim
- Aluminium metallic pieces
- Large external cane
- Flat-bottomed interior
- Top leather handle
- Leather corners
- Pull zipper closure padlock system
- 4 compact wheels
- New nametag
To keep your Damier Graphite canvas product beautiful as the years pass, we recommend following these guidelines for its care :
- Beware not to scratch or rub your product against abrasive surfaces, especially the leather trim.
- Keep your product away from damp or humid environments and avoid direct exposure to sunlight, keep your product away from any direct source of heat (radiators, car interiors overheated by the sun, etc).
- Avoid contact with greasy substances, cosmetics, perfume, and hydroalcoholic solutions, as well as any material (magazines, other leathers, etc.) that may transfer their colored pigments onto the product.
- Keep your product away from water. Should it get wet or dirty on the surface, dry with a lint free, light-colored, absorbent cloth. Never use soap or solvent.
- If your lining gets dirty or in case of superficial stains, we recommend that you wipe it with a soft and light-colored cloth.
- In order to protect your product when you are not using it, store it in the felt protective pouch provided.
The trimmings are in cowhide leather, the skin is finished through a vegetal tanning process. Some natural marks or genuine irregularities in the leather may show through. Over time, this delicate leather, which is sensitive to scratches, will acquire a beautiful patina.
Taking proper care of your Louis Vuitton product will allow you to fully appreciate its beauty for many years.
For any enquiries about your product, please do not hesitate to contact any Louis Vuitton store.