Call For inquiry
- Grained calf leather
- Blake construction
- LV Initials accessory
- Leather outsole with rubbert inserts
To preserve the beauty of your product, we recommend following these guidelines for its care:
- Clean smooth or grained leather with a soft, damp cloth. When the leather is dry, apply a quality colorless cream and polish in circular motions with a soft cloth.
- Keep your shoes in the two felt pouches provided and store them in a cool, dry, well-ventilated place.
- Avoid contact with water, any substance containing alcohol (perfumes, solvents etc.) or oil (makeup), and abrasive products in general. If shoes have been in contact with water, it is important to allow them to dry thoroughly on shoe trees cleaning them.
In order to maintain the beauty of you City Business shoes long into the future we advise you to:
- Break in your new shoes gradually, allowing the leather to siften and adapt to the shape of your foot.
- Avoid wearing your shoes on consecutive days.
- Use a shoe horn to protect the back of your shoes.
- Use shoe trees to maintain the shape of your shoes and minimize creasing.