Unfortunately, the selected size is out of stock.
The Alma BB handbag traces its pedigree to the Art Deco original, introduced in 1934. This model is crafted from emblematic Epi leather, a deep-dyed, textured cowhide exclusive to the House. Its unmistakable shape and signature details – padlock, hand-stitched Toron handles, key bell – make this compact bag a timeless classic. Fitted with a removable strap for cross-body wear.
23.5 x 17.5 x 11.5 cm
( length x height x width )
- L 9.8 x H 6.7 x W 3.7 inches
- Epi grained cowhide leather
- Smooth cowhide-leather trim
- Microfiber lining
- Silver-color hardware
- 2 Toron handles for hand or elbow carry
- Removable smooth cowhide-leather strap (drop: 56 cm/22 inches) for shoulder or cross-body carry
- Double zip closure
- Key bell
- Inside flat pocket
- 4 protective metal bottom studs
Product CareTo keep your Epi Smooth product beautiful as the years pass, we recommend following these guidelines for its care :- Beware not to scratch or rub your product against abrasives surfaces.
- Keep your product away from damp or humid environments and avoid direct exposure to sunlight, keep your product away from any direct source of heat (radiators, car interiors overheated by the sun, etc).
- Avoid prolonged contact with any materials that may transfer their colour pigments onto the patent leather, especially for light-coloured Epi products
- Epi products, and especially products in electric colours, have to be kept away from contact with grease, hand cream, hand sanitizer, make-up and perfume.
- If the leather gets dirty, or in instance of superficial stains on the lining, we recommend that you gently wipe with a soft and light-coloured cloth. Never use soap or solvent.
- In order to protect your product when you are not using it, store it in the felt protective pouch provided.
Taking proper care of your Louis Vuitton product will allow you to fully appreciate its beauty for many years.
For any enquiries about your product, please do not hesitate to contact any Louis Vuitton store.