Unfortunately, the selected size is out of stock.
- Alma BB
- Z1475 Alma PM
MaterialsMonogram Vernis Leather
The Alma BB handbag traces its pedigree to the Art Deco original, introduced in 1934. Fashioned from Monogram Vernis embossed patent leather with signature details – engraved LV padlock, hand-stitched Toron handles, chic key bell – this glossy, compact bag brings a touch of glamour to any look. The removable strap can be worn cross-body, for an on-trend allure.
23.5 x 17.5 x 11.5 cm
( length x height x width )
- L 9.8 x H 6.7 x W 3.7 inches
- Rose Ballerine Pink
- Monogram Vernis embossed patent calf leather
- Smooth Vernis patent-calf trim
- Microfiber lining
- Gold-color hardware
- 2 Toron handles for hand or elbow carry
- Removable smooth cowhide-leather strap (drop: 56 cm/22 inches) for shoulder or cross-body carry
- Double zip closure
- Key bell
- Inside flat pocket
- 4 protective metal bottom studs
Product CareTo keep your Monogram Vernis canvas product beautiful as the years pass, we recommend following these guidelines for its care :- Beware not to scratch or rub your product against abrasive surfaces, especially the leather trim.
- Keep your product away from damp or humid environments and avoid direct exposure to sunlight, keep your product away from any direct source of heat (radiators, car interiors overheated by the sun, etc).
- Avoid contact with greasy substances, cosmetics, perfume, and hydroalcoholic solutions, as well as any material (magazines, other leathers, etc.) that may transfer their colored pigments onto the product.
- Keep your product away from water. Should it get wet or dirty on the surface, dry with a lint free, light-colored, absorbent cloth. Never use soap or solvent.
- In order to protect your product when you are not using it, store it in the felt protective pouch provided.Natural cowhide leather:The trimmings are in natural cowhide leather, the skin is finished through a vegetal tanning process. Some natural marks or genuine irregularities in the leather may show through. Over time, this delicate leather, which is sensitive to scratches, will acquire a beautiful patina.
Taking proper care of your Louis Vuitton product will allow you to fully appreciate its beauty for many years.
For any enquiries about your product, please do not hesitate to contact any Louis Vuitton store.