Unfortunately, the selected size is out of stock.
- Alma BB
- Z1475 Alma PM
The Alma BB handbag traces its pedigree to the Art Deco original, introduced in 1934. This model in glossy patent calfskin is boldly accented with an oversized embossed LV. Signature details – hand-stitched Toron handles, Monogram key bell, engraved padlock – make this compact bag a classic. The removable cross-body strap combines Monogram canvas and patent calf for a modern look.
23.5 x 17.5 x 11.5 cm
( length x height x width )
- L 9.8 x H 6.7 x W 3.7 inches
- Rose Ballerine Pink
- Monogram Vernis patent calf leather
- Smooth Vernis patent-calf trim
- Microfiber lining
- Gold-color hardware
- 2 Toron handles for hand or elbow carry
- Removable smooth cowhide-leather strap (drop: 56 cm/22 inches) for shoulder or cross-body carry
- Double zip closure
- Key bell
- Inside flat pocket
- 4 protective metal bottom studs
Product CareTo preserve the beauty of your product, we recommend following these guidelines for its care:- Avoid prolonged contact with any materials that may transfer their color pigments onto the patent leather (for example, magazines, other leathers, etc.). The risk of transfer may particularly affect small leather goods.
- Protect your product from humidity and keep it away from direct sources of heat, such as radiators and the inside of cars in summer.
- Avoid exposure to sunlight as the color of your item may fade. Light colors are more sensitive to light and may take on a yellow tinge.
- Be careful not to scratch or rub your product against abrasive surfaces.
- Avoid contact with hand cream, hand sanitizer, make-up and perfume.
- When not in use, store the article in the dust bag provided with your purchase. Do not store in high temperatures, high humidity or unventilated areas.Natural cowhide leather:The trim is in natural cowhide leather, the skin is finished through a vegetal tanning process. Some natural marks or genuine irregularities in the leather may show through. Over time, this delicate leather, which is sensitive to scratches, will acquire a beautiful patina.
Protect your product from water, which could stain the leather. Should it get wet, dab it with a lint-free, light-coloured and absorbent cloth