Unfortunately, the selected size is out of stock.
- Alma PM
- ALMA BB Alma BB
MaterialsDamier Ebene Canvas
A timeless House icon, the Alma PM handbag is perfect for every day. Its structured lines recall the Art Deco original, designed in 1934 and named for the Alma Bridge in Paris. Crafted from signature Damier Ebene canvas, with hand-stitched Toron handles, natural cowhide trim and gleaming golden hardware, this elegant model can be carried by hand or on the elbow.
32.0 x 25.0 x 16.0 cm
( length x height x width )
- L 12.6 x H 9.8 x W 6.3 inches
- Damier Ebene coated canvas
- Smooth cowhide-leather trim
- Textile lining
- Gold-color hardware
- 2 Toron handles for hand or elbow carry
- Double zip closure
- Key bell
- Inside flat pocket
- Inside smartphone pocket
- 4 protective metal bottom studs
- A strap (sold separately) can be attached to the metal handle mounts
Product CareTo keep your Damier Ebene canvas product beautiful as the years pass, we recommend following these guidelines for its care :- Beware not to scratch or rub your product against abrasive surfaces, especially the leather trim.
- Keep your product away from damp or humid environments and avoid direct exposure to sunlight, keep your product away from any direct source of heat (radiators, car interiors overheated by the sun, etc).
- Avoid contact with greasy substances, cosmetics, perfume, and hydroalcoholic solutions, as well as any material (magazines, other leathers, etc.) that may transfer their coloured pigments onto the product.
- Keep your product away from water. Should it get wet or dirty on the surface, dry with a lint free, light-coloured, absorbent cloth. Never use soap or solvent.
- If your lining gets dirty or in case of superficial stains, we recommend that you wipe it with a soft and light-coloured cloth.
- In order to protect your product when you are not using it, store it in the felt protective pouch provided.
Natural cowhide leather:
The trimmings are in natural cowhide leather, the skin is finished through a vegetal tanning process. Some natural marks or genuine irregularities in the leather may show through. Over time, this delicate leather, which is sensitive to scratches, will acquire a beautiful patina.
Taking proper care of your Louis Vuitton product will allow you to fully appreciate its beauty for many years.
For any enquiries about your product, please do not hesitate to contact any Louis Vuitton store.