This iconic Nicolas Ghesquière silhouette highlights the collection's take on drop shoulders and cinched waistlines. Crafted from wool drill with a mottled effect, it features an asymmetric flap with a snap closure, which can also be worn undone. Details include a black calf leather belt and a signed Louis Vuitton zip puller.
- Main : 74% Wool 26% Viscose
- Other : Coated Polyurethane
- Lining : 100% Silk
- Bleu Orage, Blue
- Regular fit
- Model wears size 36
- Model measurements : Bust 31'' / 79 cm, Height 5' 10" / 178 cm, Waist 23'' / 60cm, Hips 34'' / 86cm
- Made in France
- Do not wash
- Do not bleach
- Do not tumble dry
- Iron at a maximum sole-plate temperature of 110°C
- Mild professional dry cleaning in hydrocarbons
This garment meets the highest demands and respects Louis Vuitton's traditions.
We recommend that you take great care of it. We recommend you take special care and entrust this garment to a specialized dry cleaner.