Crafted from grained Taurillon leather, the Dauphine bumbag combines a vintage-inspired aesthetic with a totally modern function. Its design features an adjustable, removable leather strap which enables it to be worn around the waist, across the body or as a clutch. The chic burgundy-and-white color combination is complemented by gold-tone hardware.
19.0 x 12.0 x 5.0 cm
( length x height x width )
- L 7.5 x H 4.7 x W 2 inches
- Blackberry Red / Snow White
- Taurillon leather
- Calf-leather trim
- Calf-leather lining
- Gold-color hardware
- Adjustable, removable leather belt
- LV signature lock
- Large gusseted compartment
- Large zipped pocket
- Inside flat pocket
- 4 CC slots
This reference is either Made in France, Spain, Italy or in the US.
Product CareTo keep your Taurillon Leather product beautiful as the years pass, we recommend following these guidelines for its care:
- Beware not to scratch or rub your product against abrasive surfaces.
- For any superficial marks on the lining, we advise wiping with a dry, soft, light-coloured cloth. Leather linings are not suitable for dry cleaning treatments.
- Keep your product away from damp or humid environments and avoid direct exposure to sunlight, keep your product away from any direct source of heat (radiators, car interiors overheated by the sun, etc.).
- Avoid contact with greasy substances, cosmetics, perfume, and hydroalcoholic solutions, as well as any material (magazines, other leathers, etc.) that may transfer their coloured pigments onto the product.
- Keep your product away from water. Should it get wet or dirty on the surface, dry with a lint free, light-coloured, absorbent cloth. Never use soap or solvent.
- In order to protect your product when you are not using it, store it in the felt protective pouch provided.
Taking proper care of your Louis Vuitton product will allow you to fully appreciate its beauty for many years.
For any enquiries about your product, please do not hesitate to contact any Louis Vuitton store.