Fashioned from full-grain Taurillon leather, the now-classic Capucines BB handbag displays a host of House signatures: leather-wrapped LV Initials, jewel-like handle mounts inspired by historic trunks, and a distinctive flap with a Monogram Flower motif. This model features a handle crafted from luxe python skin – a sophisticated touch. First launched in 2013, the Capucines is named for the Parisian street where Louis Vuitton first opened shop, in 1854.
(Length x height x width )
- Taurillon leather
- Taurillon-leather and python-leather trim
- Cowhide-leather lining
- Silver-color hardware
- Snap hook to secure belongings
- Double carry style: flap inside or outside
- Compartmented interior with zipped pocket
- 4 protective metal bottom studs
- Strap: Removable, adjustable
- Strap Drop: 48.0 cm
- Strap Drop Max.: 53.0 cm
- Handle: Single
The reference is either made in France, Spain, Italy or in the US.