For Spring 2023 Louis Vuitton proposes a refined edition of the Capucines Mini handbag in pale-green Taurillon leather. The jewel-like handle, inspired by the Japanese art kintsugi, is crafted from precious karung skin, upcycled leathers and resin. A romantic flower motif adorns the bag’s iconic LV signature, a sublimely feminine touch. A delicate accessory for day-to-evening wear.
(Length x height x width )
- Vert d’Eau Green
- Taurillon leather
- Taurillon leather, karung skin and resin trim
- Cowhide-leather lining
- Gold-color hardware
- Double carry style: flap inside or outside
- Compartmented interior with flat pocket
- 4 protective metal base studs
- Strap: Removable, adjustable
- Strap Drop: 55.0 cm
- Strap Drop Max.: 59.0 cm
- Handle: Single
This reference is either Made in France, Spain, Italy or in the US.