Charonne ankle boot
Call For inquiry
- Pony calf leather
- Louis Vuitton textile tab
- Blake construction
- Leather outsole
- Made in Italy
To preserve the beauty of your product, we recommend following these guidelines for its care:
- Clean your shoes with a brush or a soft, slightly damp cloth.
- To maintain their appearance, do not rub and avoid contact with abrasive substances or surfaces.
- To maintain the velvety look of the leather, clean it gently with a soft brush. Surface stains may be removed with a crepe brush.
- Use a colorless waterproofing spray from Louis Vuitton shoecare kit before first use and reapply as necessary.
- Keep your shoes in the two felt pouches provided and store them in a cool, dry, well-ventilated place.
- Avoid contact with water, any substance containing alcohol (perfumes, solvents etc.) or oil (makeup), and abrasive products in general. If shoes have been in contact with water, it is important to allow them to dry thoroughly on shoe trees before cleaning them.