Cherrywood Compact Wallet
The Cherrywood compact wallet is distinguished by its unusual clasp, inspired by the locks traditionally used on Louis Vuitton trunks, and its combination of iconic Monogram canvas and smooth patent calf leather. This stylish design is also practical and space-efficient, offering an array of pockets and credit card slots within its compact dimensions.
12.0 x 9.5 x 3.0 cm
( length x height x width )
- 4.7 x 3.7 x 1.2 inches
- Monogram coated canvas and patent calf leather in pale-pink Rose Ballerine
- Cowhide-leather lining
- Gold-color hardware
- 6 CC slots
- 3 flat pockets
- 1 zipped coin pocket
This reference is either Made in France, Spain, Italy or in the US ; the product you will receive may therefore bear a different “Made in” than the one showed on the picture.
Product CareTo preserve the beauty of your product, we recommend following these guidelines for its care:- Avoid prolonged contact with any materials that may transfer their color pigments onto the patent leather (for example, magazines, other leathers, etc.). The risk of transfer may particularly affect small leather goods.
- Protect your product from humidity and keep it away from direct sources of heat, such as radiators and the inside of cars in summer.
- Avoid exposure to sunlight as the color of your item may fade. Light colors are more sensitive to light and may take on a yellow tinge.
- Be careful not to scratch or rub your product against abrasive surfaces.
- Avoid contact with hand cream, hand sanitizer, make-up and perfume.
- When not in use, store the article in the dust bag provided with your purchase. Do not store in high temperatures, high humidity or unventilated areas.Natural cowhide leather:The trim is in natural cowhide leather, the skin is finished through a vegetal tanning process. Some natural marks or genuine irregularities in the leather may show through. Over time, this delicate leather, which is sensitive to scratches, will acquire a beautiful patina.
Protect your product from water, which could stain the leather. Should it get wet, dab it with a lint-free, light-coloured and absorbent cloth