City Steamer Mini
A major story from Nicolas Ghesquière’s Spring-Summer 2019 show, the Splash pattern lends a fun, arty vibe to this Mini version of the City Steamer handbag. Painterly brushstrokes in multiple shades are printed directly on the leather, against a backdrop of shimmery dots. The iconic LV signature is hidden within the motif – a playful touch.
22.5 x 19.0 x 11.0 cm
( length x height x width )
( length x height x width )
- L 9 x H 7.8 x W 3.4 inches
- Splash Print/Black
- Printed cowhide leather
- Printed cowhide-leather trim
- Cowhide-leather lining
- Silver-color hardware
- 2 Toron handles for hand carry
- Removable leather strap (drop: 54 cm/21.3 inches) for shoulder or cross-body carry
- Large zipped compartment at the back
- Inside flat pocket
- Front flat pocket with turn lock and loop for padlock
- Inside hook to secure belongings
- Luggage tag with metal LV signature
- 4 protective bottom studs
Product CareTo keep your Louis Vuitton product beautiful as the years pass, we recommend following these guidelines for its care:
Specific care instructions:
- Beware not to scratch or rub your product against abrasive surfaces, especially the leather trim.
- Avoid direct exposure to sunlight and keep your product away from any direct source of heat (radiators, car interiors overheated by the sun, etc).
- Avoid prolonged contact with greas, makeup and any material (magazines, other leathers, etc.) that may transfer their colored pigments onto the product.
- Protect your product from humidity. Keep it away from water or from any other liquid that could alter the leather's texture or color. Should it get wet or dirty on the surface, dry with a lint free, light-colored, absorbent cloth. Never use soap or solvent.
- In order to protect your product when you are not using it, store it in the felt protective pouch provided.
- Canvas: If, despite your care, the surface becomes soiled, wipe gently with a light-colored, soft, dry cloth (avoiding contact with the leather trim). Never use solvents.
- Calfskin: Should your product becomes soiled, wipe gently with a damp, soft, light-colored cloth.
- Epi leather: Avoid contact with abrasive objects.
- Natural vegetable-tanned cowhide: The natural grain may therefore have irregularities and be sensitive to scratching or soiling. Expressing its natural character, natural vegetable-tanned cowhide leather will continue to patinate in the light, revealing its full nobility over time.
- Beading: We recommend that you carry your product with care to avoid repeated friction with sensitive materials. Should your article become soiled, wipe it gently with a dry, soft, light-colored cloth.
- Leather trim: In case of contact with water, gently blot with a lint-free, light-colored, absorbent cloth. Never use solvents of any kind.
- Textile and microfiber lining: To clean, dab the stain with a soft, light-colored cloth slightly dampened with soapy water (pH-neutral soap). Never use solvents.
- Sheepskin lining: In case of superficial stains, the use of a light-colored, soft, dry cloth is advised.
Taking proper care of your Louis Vuitton product will allow you to fully appreciate its beauty for many years.
For any enquiries about your product, please do not hesitate to contact any Louis Vuitton store.