Nicolas Ghesquière created the City Steamer, inspired by Louis Vuitton luggage designed for cruise-ship passengers in 1901. Made of luxurious brilliant crocodilian leather polished to a high luster, this heirloom-quality edition features new signature twists: an engraved padlock, nametag and hot-stamped LV Circle. With ample room for paperwork and a removable shoulder strap, it is an ideal day-to-business bag.
(Length x height x width )
- Alligator leather
- Alligator leather trim
- Goatskin lining
- Light gold-color hardware
- Large zipped compartment at the back
- Front flat pocket with turn lock and loop for padlock
- Inside hook to secure belongings
- Nametag with metallic LV signature
- LV Circle hot stamped signature on the back body
- Strap: Removable, not adjustable
- Strap Drop: 34.0 cm
- Handle: Double
The reference is either made in France, Spain, Italy or in the US.