City Steamer MM
Nicolas Ghesquière and stylist Grace Coddington made their favorite animals a key theme of the Cruise 2019 collection with creations like this City Steamer bag. Colorful cats and dogs, embossed on tan calfskin, plus an array of secure compartments and carrying options make this bag both fun and practical.
31.0 x 26.5 x 12.0 cm
( length x height x width )
- L 12.2 x H 10.4 x W 4.7 inches
- Tan cowhide leather body and trim
- Cowhide lining
- Embossed cat and dog decoration
- Gold-color hardware
- 2 Toron handles
- Removable leather strap
- Large zipped back compartment
- Front flat pocket with turn lock
- Loop for padlock
- Inside snap hook
- LV signature name tag
- Large capacity
Product CareTo keep your Louis Vuitton product beautiful as the years pass, we recommend following these guidelines for its care:
Specific care instructions:
- Beware not to scratch or rub your product against abrasive surfaces, especially the leather trim.
- Keep your product away from damp or humid environments and avoid direct exposure to sunlight, keep your product away from any direct source of heat (radiators, car interiors overheated by the sun, etc).
- Avoid contact with greasy substances, cosmetics, perfume, and hydroalcoholic solutions, as well as any material (magazines, other leathers, etc.) that may transfer their coloured pigments onto the product.
- Keep your product away from water. Should it get wet or dirty on the surface, dry with a lint free, light-coloured, absorbent cloth. Never use soap or solvent.
- In order to protect your product when you are not using it, store it in the felt protective pouch provided.
- Canvas: If, despite your care, the surface becomes soiled, wipe gently with a light-coloured, soft, dry cloth (avoiding contact with the leather trim). Never use solvents.
- Calfskin: Should your product becomes soiled, wipe gently with a damp, soft, light-coloured cloth.
- Patent Cowhide leather: To restore the lustrous shine, dab the surface gently with a light-coloured, absorbent, lint-free cloth.
- Leather trim: In case of contact with water, gently blot with a lint-free, light-coloured, absorbent cloth. Never use solvents of any kind.
- Textile and microfiber lining: To clean, dab the stain with a soft, light-coloured cloth slightly dampened with soapy water (pH-neutral soap). Never use solvents.
- Sheepskin lining: In case of superficial stains, the use of a light-coloured, soft, dry cloth is advised.
Taking proper care of your Louis Vuitton product will allow you to fully appreciate its beauty for many years.
For any enquiries about your product, please do not hesitate to contact any Louis Vuitton store.