Dauphine Flat Loafer
Signed with an LV Circle accessory, the Dauphine flat loafer comes in patent calf leather whose glossy finish enhances the impact of its striking colors. This timelessly stylish model has a supple, lightweight outsole with rubber nubs, while the thick hand-stitching on its upper recalls Louis Vuitton's heritage of craftsmanship.
- Patent calf leather
- Rubber outsole with nubs
- Made in Italy
Product CareTo preserve the beauty of your product, we recommend following these guidelines for its care- Always use a shoehorn when putting shoes on.
- In order to allow the leather fibers to air and rest, never wear the same pair of shoes more than two consecutive days.
- Always insert shoe trees in the shoes after use.
- Keep your shoes in the two felt pouches provided and store them in a cool, dry, well-ventilated place.
- Clean patent leather with a soft, damp, preferably light-colored cloth, then wipe dry with a clean cloth.
- Avoid contact with water, any substance containing alcohol (perfumes, solvents etc.) or oil (makeup), and abrasive products in general. If shoes have been in contact with water, it is important to allow them to dry thoroughly on shoe trees before cleaning them.