Refined tailoring reimagined with a 1970s twist: this double-breasted jacket is fitted and feminine. Padding adds volume to the gathered shoulders and a tapered waist enhances this season’s strong silhouette. It is not just the pixel zigzag herringbone motif of the wool knit that draws the eye, but the subtly contrasting lapels, complete with an all-important flower brooch.
- Outer material: 50% Polyester 36% Wool 14% Acrylic
- Detail material: 100% Polyester
- Lining material: 91% Silk 9% Elastane
- Vieux Rose
- Adjusted fit
- Made in Italy
- Do not wash
- Do not bleach
- Do not tumble dry
- Iron at a maximum sole-plate temperature of 110°C
- Mild professional dry cleaning in hydrocarbons
Product CareThis garment meets the highest demands and respects Louis Vuitton's traditions.
- We recommend that you take great care of it.The garment you have chosen comes with a delicate flower pin. These show Spring-Summer 2020 must-see accessories are handcrafted giving them a unique aspect. We recommend that you treat it with great care:
- take them off before entrusting your garment to a dry cleaner
- do not store your garment in a confined space.