Fashion Eye Shanghai
The "Louis Vuitton Fashion Eye" collection evokes a city, region or country through the eye of a fashion photographer. "Fashion Eye" establishes a dialogue between emerging talents, seasoned photographers and fashion photography legends. This volume offers a unique vision of Shanghai by Wing Shya, where he lives part time. He serves as exclusive photographer for Wong-Kar-wai (Happy Together, In the Mood for Love, Eros, 2046). At the crossroads of art, fashion and cinema, Wing Shya develops an aesthetic approach that is all about sensuality and style.
- 23.5cm x 30.5cm / 9.3 x 12.0 inches
- Wing Shya (1964-): His aesthetic approach has often attracted the attention of leading magazines and brands: from Vogue to Louis Vuitton, from Lacoste to Numéro...
- Book edited by Patrick Rémy
- Bilingual French/English editions, including biographical information, a critical essay and photo captions
- 50 to 100 photographs
- Silk-screen printed cloth binding
- Printed on opaque coating paper