This luxurious interpretation of the Hockenheim moccasin combines supple calfskin with a hand-stitched vamp in precious alligator leather. This timeless loafer is characterized by refined details, including hand-painted edges and a silver-tone LV Initials accessory. It is finished with a flexible outsole with small rubber nubs.
- Alligator and calf leather
- Bordeaux Red
- Hand-stitched vamp (1 hour per pair)
- Hand-painted edges
- Tubular construction
- Outsole with small rubber nubs
- LV Initials accessory
- Made in Italy
Product CareTo preserve the beauty of your product, we recommend following these guidelines for its care- Always use a shoehorn when putting shoes on.
- In order to allow the leather fibers to air and rest, never wear the same pair of shoes more than two consecutive days.
- Always insert shoetrees in the shoes after use.
- Keep your shoes in the two felt pouches provided and store them in a cool, dry, well-ventilated place.
- Exotic leather is precious and delicate. Clean it with a soft, dry cloth, then applyl a quality colourless cream, working very gently in the direction of the scales, to nourish the leather and maintain its suppleness.
- Avoid contact with water, any substance containing alcohol (perfumes, solvents etc.) or oil (makeup), and abrasive products in general. If shoes have been in contact with water, it is important to allow them to dry thoroughly on shoe trees before cleaning them.