Louis Vuitton’s Horizon 55 rolling luggage is crafted from a tone-on-tone combination of Monogram canvas and Taiga leather with silver-color hardware for Spring-Summer 2019. Designed by Marc Newson, recognized as the premier industrial designer of his generation, this 4-wheeled carry-on bag is the epitome of travel convenience thanks to the smoothest wheels ever produced by Louis Vuitton and a large external cane which enables a completely flat interior. Travel with peace of mind, tracing your luggage across the world’s airports with the Louis Vuitton Echo connected device (sold separately)
38.0 x 55.0 x 21.0 cm
( length x height x width )
- L 21.6 x H 15.3 x W 8.3 inches
- Navy Blue
- Taiga cowhide leather and Monogram Pacific coated canvas
- Cowhide-leather trim
- Mesh lining
- Silver-color hardware
- Large external cane
- Flat interior
- Elastic straps and divider with pocket
- Top leather handle
- Leather corners
- Pull zipper closure padlock system
- 4 compact wheels
- Name tag (hot stamping available)
- Protective cover
- Volume: 37 L
- Weight: 3.2 Kg
Product CareTo keep your Taigarama product beautiful as the years pass, we recommend following these guidelines for its care
- Beware not to scratch or rub your product against abrasive surfaces, especially the leather trim.
- Keep your product away from damp or humid environments and avoid direct exposure to sunlight, keep your product away from any direct source of heat (radiators, car interiors overheated by the sun, etc).
- Prolonged exposure to sunlight may affect the coloration of your product, particularly if it is pale and therefore more susceptible to slight yellowing
- Avoid contact with greasy substances, cosmetics, perfume, and hydroalcoholic solutions, as well as any material (magazines, other leathers, etc.) that may transfer their colored pigments onto the product.
- Keep your product away from water. Should it get wet or dirty on the surface, dry with a lint free, light-colored, absorbent cloth. Never use soap or solvent.
- If your lining gets dirty or in case of superficial stains, we recommend that you wipe it with a soft and light-colored cloth.
- In order to protect your product when you are not using it, store it in the felt protective pouch provided.
Taking proper care of your Louis Vuitton product will allow you to fully appreciate its beauty for many years.
For any enquiries about your product, please do not hesitate to contact any Louis Vuitton store.