The cabin-size Horizon 55 rolling bag, imagined by Marc Newson, is fashioned from Monogram Galaxy canvas for the Pre-collection Spring-Summer 2019. Printed on a background deep space, the classic LV Initials and Monogram Flowers pattern takes on an unexpected feel. This lightweight hard case exudes innovation, thanks to Newson’s state-of-the-art design, including the most comfortable wheels ever created by Louis Vuitton. Travel with peace of mind, tracing your luggage in the main worldwide airports with the Louis Vuitton Echo connected device (sold separately).
38.0 x 55.0 x 21.0 cm
( length x height x width )
- L 21.6 x H 15.3 x W 8.3 inches
- Cabin size
- Printed Monogram Eclipse canvas
- Black cowhide-leather trim
- Mesh lining
- Aluminum hardware
- Large external cane
- Flat interior
- Elastic straps and divider with pocket
- Top and side leather handles
- Leather corners
- Pull zipper closure
- 4 compact wheels
- New name tag (hot stamping available)
- Volume: 37 L
- Weight: 3 kg
- Padlock system
Product CareTo preserve the beauty of your product, we recommend following these guidelines for its care:
- Be careful not to scratch or rub your product against abrasives surfaces, especially the leather trim.
- Protect your product from humidity and keep it away from direct sources of heat, such as radiators and the inside of cars in summer.
- When not in use, store the item in the dust bag provided with your purchase. Do not store in high temperatures, high humidity or unventilated areas.
- To clean the canvas, use a soft cloth, dampened with slightly soapy water, avoiding the leather parts. Never use solvent
- Avoid contact with hand cream, hand sanitizer, make-up and perfume.