Horizon Soft Duffle 2R 55
Made from thermoformed 3D knit in fuchsia with an orange Monogram motif in double-sided Jacquard knit, the lightweight Horizon Soft Duffle 55 pops with color. This rolling duffle bag has two wheels and a surprisingly voluminous interior thanks to its external cane. Developed with Marc Newson, widely acknowledged as one of the most influential industrial designers of his generation, it boasts an ergonomic TSA padlock system that can be opened and closed with one hand and an practical wide U opening with a double-pull zipper closure.
(Length x height x width )
- Cabin size
- Cowhide leather and plastic trim
- Mesh lining
- Aluminum hardware
- One 3D thermoformed piece of knit
- Ultra-sonic cut
- Thermo-glued assembly
- Double-sided Jacquard knit
- Water and oil repellent
- Outside and inside zipped pocket
- Double pull zipper closure: U wide opening
- Leather name tag (hot stamping available)
- New ergonomic TSA padlock
- Large external cane
- Flat interior
- 2 compact wheels
- 1.7 kg - 37 L
- For any question regarding Louis Vuitton Horizon Soft, you can refer to the user guide.
- Handle: Double
The reference is either made in France, Spain, Italy or in the US.