Horizon Soft 55 Duffle
The lightweight Horizon Soft 55 Duffle is made from a single piece of thermoformed knit. This rolling luggage has two double compact wheels and is embellished with a double-sided Jacquard knit pattern of LV Initials and Monogram Flowers. The interior is completely flat because the trolley system is attached to an external cane. Easy access to belongings inside is assured by a double-zip closing system and a wide U opening. The Horizon Soft line was created in partnership with Marc Newson, widely acknowledged to be the most influential industrial designer of his generation.
32.0 x 55.0 x 25.0 cm
( length x height x width )
- L 21.6 x H 12.6 x W 9.8 inches
- Cabin size
- Knit exterior
- Mesh lining
- Cowhide leather and plastic trim
- Aluminum hardware
- One 3D thermoformed piece of knit
- Ultra-sonic cut
- Thermo-glued assembly
- Double-sided Jacquard knit
- Water and oil repellent
- Top and front handle
- External and internal zipper pockets
- Double pull zipper closure: U wide opening
- Leather name tag (hot stamping available)
- New ergonomic TSA padlock
- Large external cane
- Flat interior
- 2 double compact wheels
Product CareIn order to preserve the luster of your luggage over time, we recommend several good care tips
- Be careful not to scratch or rub your product on abrasive surfaces.
- Do not leave your luggage in the sun or near a heat source (such as a radiator) for long periods.
- Protect the leather parts from moisture. If your luggage comes in contact with water, gently dab it with an absorbent lint-free cloth.
- Store your luggage in its packaging when you are not using it.
- To clean the interior and exterior fabric and mesh parts, use only a soft cloth and slightly soapy water, rinse well. You should never use solvents.
- To maintain and enhance the patina of the leather parts of your luggage, use a special leather product, balm or milk, preferably enriched with beeswax. Dab on small amounts of product and massage it in with a soft cotton cloth to clean, nourish and protect the leather from drying out. Let it dry for three minutes, then polish with a wool or microfiber cloth.
Taking proper care of your Louis Vuitton product will allow you to fully appreciate its beauty for many years.
For any enquiries about your product, please do not hesitate to contact any Louis Vuitton store.