L'Air du Jardin Perfumed Candle A profusion of roses in the middle of May.
When they blossom in springtime, they open their petals like arms reaching for the sky. Centifolia roses appear in a matter of days and imbue Provençal estates with their delicate scent. Inspired by the elegant fragrance that envelops Les Fontaines Parfumées in Grasse, the home of his creative laboratory, Master Perfumer Jacques Cavallier Belletrud dreamed of creating an ethereal rose without artifice — a weightless flower that imparts a sensation of eternal refinement.
(Length x height x width )
- H 4.3 x 7.5 inches
- Perfumed candle
- Main note: Rose
- Burn time: approximately 120h
- Mineral wax with hand-painted braided cotton wick
- After each use, we recommend trimming the wick to a length of approximately 6 millimeters (¼ inch) in order to ensure optimal burning on subsequent use.
- Natural-leather handle: a testament to your candle’s provenance, this delicate leather is sensitive to scratches and, over time, acquires a unique amber patina and suppleness. This noble patina attests to the authenticity of Louis Vuitton’s legendary signature material. In the event of contact with water, gently dab with a light-colored, absorbent, lint-free cloth. Never use solvent to clean this leather.
- WARNING, CONTAINS: CITRONELLOL, GERANIOL, ALDEHYDE DMD. MAY CAUSE AN ALLERGIC SKIN REACTION. CAUSES SERIOUS EYE IRRITATION. IF MEDICAL ADVICE IS NEEDED, HAVE PRODUCT CONTAINER OR LABEL AT HAND. IF SKIN IRRITATION OR RASH OCCURS: GET MEDICAL ADVICE/ATTENTION. IF IN EYES: RINSE CAUTIOUSLY WITH WATER FOR SEVERAL MINUTES. REMOVE CONTACT LENSES, IF PRESENT AND EASY TO DO. CONTINUE RINSING.