Unfortunately, the selected size is out of stock.
- Lockme Backpack
- Z3788 Lockme Backpack Mini
A sleek backpack with a youthful allure, the Lockme Backpack is crafted from fine-grained calfskin with a particularly soft hand. This lightweight daily bag offers good capacity and several carry options: by the top handle for an on-point look, on a single strap over the shoulder or classic backpack style. The LV turn lock adds a discreet signature.
22.0 x 28.0 x 13.0 cm
( length x height x width )
- L 11 x H 8.7 x W 5.1 inches
- Soft grained calfskin
- Soft grained-calfskin trim
- Microfiber lining
- Silver-color hardware
- Handle for hand carry
- 2 adjustable straps for shoulder wear (length: min. 67 cm/26.4 inches, max. 71 cm/28 inches)
- LV turn lock
- Leather cord closure
- Inside flat pocket
Product CareTo preserve the beauty of your product, we recommend following these guidelines for its care:- Avoid prolonged contact with any materials that may transfer their color pigments onto the patent leather (for example, magazines, other leathers, etc.). The risk of transfer may particularly affect small leather goods.
- Protect your product from humidity and keep it away from direct sources of heat, such as radiators and the inside of cars in summer.
- Avoid exposure to sunlight as the color of your item may fade. Light colors are more sensitive to light and may take on a yellow tinge.
- Be careful not to scratch or rub your product against abrasive surfaces.
- Avoid contact with hand cream, hand sanitizer, make-up and perfume.
- When not in use, store the article in the dust bag provided with your purchase. Do not store in high temperatures, high humidity or unventilated areas.Natural cowhide leather:The trim is in natural cowhide leather, the skin is finished through a vegetal tanning process. Some natural marks or genuine irregularities in the leather may show through. Over time, this delicate leather, which is sensitive to scratches, will acquire a beautiful patina.
Protect your product from water, which could stain the leather. Should it get wet, dab it with a lint-free, light-coloured and absorbent cloth