Louis Vuitton & Fashion Photography - French
A selection of photographs like no other, offering a singular vision of the history of fashion photography from the 1950s to the present day. The spirit of Louis Vuitton, as expressed by the genre's leading exponents such as Henry Clarke, Patrick Demarchelier, Helmut Newton, Juergen Teller, Peter Lindbergh...
- Available in French and English editions
- Limited edition with a choice of three different cover photographs, by Patrick Demarchelier, Craig Mc Dean or Bert Stern.
- Cloth binding with silver silkscreening
- Dimensions: 21 x 34 x 5 cm / 8.3 x 13.4 x 1.9 inches
- Published by Rizzoli New York