The clean lines of the Luxembourg sneaker are complemented by iridescent Monogram textile, a key theme of the season, which was inspired by Virgil Abloh's Spring-Summer 2019 fashion show. Calf-leather trim and a supple rubber outsole debossed with Louis Vuitton's iconic Monogram Flowers complete this design.
- Iridescent Monogram textile and calf leather
- Rubber outsole
- Monogram Flowers on the outsole
- Made in Italy
Product CareTo preserve the beauty of your product, we recommend following these guidelines for its care- Always use a shoehorn when putting shoes on.
- In order to allow the leather fibers to air and rest, never wear the same pair of shoes more than two consecutive days.
- Always insert shoetrees in the shoes after use.
- Keep your shoes in the two felt pouches provided and store them in a cool, dry, well-ventilated place.
- Metallic leather is fragile and delicate. Clean it with a soft, dry cloth.
- To maintain its appearance, do not rub it.
- Avoid contact with water, any substance containing alcohol (perfumes, solvents etc.) or oil (makeup), and abrasive products in general. If shoes have been in contact with water, it is important to allow them to dry thoroughly on shoe trees before cleaning them.
- It is important to allow your sneakers to air naturally, and to this end they possess a removable in-sock. If your sneakers become wet, simply remove the in-sock and leave them to dry in a cool, well-ventilated place. This will ensure additional comfort when they are next worn.