LV Canyon Sneaker boot
Call For inquiry
- Deer leather and Monogram canvas
- Metallic hooks
- Rubber outsole
To preserve the beauty of your product, we recommend following these guidelines for its care:
- To maintain the velvety look of the leather, clean it gently with a soft brush. Surface stains may be removed with a crepe brush.
- Use a colorless waterproofing spray from Louis Vuitton shoecare kit before first use and reapply as necessary.
- Keep your shoes in the two felt pouches provided and store them in a cool, dry, well-ventilated place.
- Avoid contact with water, any substance containing alcohol (perfumes, solvents etc.) or oil (makeup), and abrasive products in general.
It is important to allow your sneakers to air manually, and to this end they possess a removable insock. If your sneakers become wet, simply remove the insock and leave them to dry in a cool, well-ventilated place. This will ensure additional comfort when they are next worn.