LV CREEPER ANKLE BOOT
A standout look of Louis Vuitton's Spring-Summer 2019 men's show designed by Virgil Abloh, the LV Creeper ankle boot comes in beige suede calf leather with iconic Monogram-canvas trim. The metal chain and pin detail on the side also featured on the show's leather goods. The heel is decorated with gold-tone Monogram Flowers.
- Suede calf leather and Monogram canvas
- Metal chain and pin
- Metal Monogram Flowers inserted in the heel
- Treaded rubber outsole
Product CareTo preserve the beauty of your product, we recommend following these guidelines for its care- Always use a shoehorn when putting shoes on.
- In order to allow the leather fibers to air and rest, never wear the same pair of shoes more than two consecutive days.
- Always insert shoetrees in the shoes after use.
- Keep your shoes in the two felt pouches provided and store them in a cool, dry, well-ventilated place.
- To maintain the velvety look of the leather, clean it gently with a soft brush. Surface stains may be removed with a crepe brush.
- Use a colorless waterproofing spray before first use and reapply as necessary.
- Avoid contact with water, any substance containing alcohol (perfumes, solvents etc.) or oil (makeup), and abrasive products in general. If shoes have been in contact with water, it is important to allow them to dry thoroughly on shoe trees before cleaning them.