LV FORMAL DERBY
Unfortunately, the selected size is out of stock.
Seen at Louis Vuitton's Spring-Summer 2019 men's fashion show, the LV Formal derby is Artistic Director Virgil Abloh's twist on a classic lace-up. Crafted from smooth calf leather, it features a padded textile tongue and fluorescent yellow laces, while the heel is decorated with metal Monogram Flowers.
- Calf leather
- Padded textile tongue
- Metal staple at the back
- Metal Monogram Flowers inserted in the heel
- Rubber outsole with fluorescent yellow inserts
- Made in Italy
To preserve the beauty of your product, we recommend following these guidelines for its care:
- Clean smooth or grained leather with a soft, damp cloth. When the leather is dry, apply a quality colorless cream and polish in circular motions with a soft cloth.
- Keep your shoes in the two felt pouches provided and store them in a cool, dry, well-ventilated place.
- Avoid contact with water, any substance containing alcohol (perfumes, solvents etc.) or oil (makeup), and abrasive products in general. If shoes have been in contact with water, it is important to allow them to dry thoroughly on shoe trees cleaning them.
In order to maintain the beauty of you City Business shoes long into the future we advise you to:
- Break in your new shoes gradually, allowing the leather to soften and adapt to the shape of your foot.
- Avoid wearing your shoes on consecutive days.
- Use a shoe horn to protect the back of your shoes.
- Use shoe trees to maintain the shape of your shoes and minimize creasing.