LV Trainer Sneaker Boot
One of the standout looks of the Spring-Summer 2019 men's show, the LV Trainer sneaker boot is an avant-garde hi-top crafted from black and gray calf leather. It features a padded collar and a velcro strap marked "Advanced Tech System". The Louis Vuitton signature on the side was hand-written by Artistic Director Virgil Abloh.
- Calf leather
- Virgil Abloh's Louis Vuitton script signature on the side
- “408” on the side referring to August 4, Louis Vuitton's date of birth
- Monogram Flowers inserted in the outsole
- Rubber outsole with micro inserts
Product CareTo preserve the beauty of your product, we recommend following these guidelines for its care-Always use a shoehorn when putting shoes on..
- In order to allow the leather fibers to air and rest, never wear the same pair of shoes more than two consecutive days..
- Always insert shoetrees in the shoes after use..
- Keep your shoes in the two felt pouches provided and store them in a cool, dry, well-ventilated place.
- Clean smooth or grained leather with a soft, damp cloth. When the leather is dry, apply a quality colorless cream and polish in circular motions with a soft cloth..
- Avoid contact with water, any substance containing alcohol (perfumes, solvents etc.) or oil (make-up), and abrasive products in general. If shoes have been in contact with water, it is important to allow then to dry thoroughly on shoe trees, away from any source of heat, before cleaning them.
- It is important to allow your sneakers to air naturally, and to this end they possess a removable in-sock. If your sneakers become wet, simply remove the in-sock and leave them to dry in a cool, well-ventilated place. This will ensure additional comfort when they are next worn.