LV TRAINER SNEAKER MID-TOP
The LV Trainer mid-top sneaker was a key look of the Spring-Summer 2019 show, designed by Virgil Abloh. Inspired by vintage basketball sneakers, it is crafted from white calf leather with flashes of red. The "LVM" signature on the tongue refers to Louis Vuitton Malletier, evoking the House's heritage as a trunk-maker.
- Calf leather
- Virgil Abloh's Louis Vuitton script signature on the side
- “LVM” on the tongue referring to Louis Vuitton Malletier
- Monogram Flowers inserted in the outsole
- Rubber outsole with micro inserts
Product CareTo preserve the beauty of your product, we recommend following these guidelines for its care-Always use a shoehorn when putting shoes on..
- In order to allow the leather fibers to air and rest, never wear the same pair of shoes more than two consecutive days..
- Always insert shoetrees in the shoes after use..
- Keep your shoes in the two felt pouches provided and store them in a cool, dry, well-ventilated place.
- Clean smooth or grained leather with a soft, damp cloth. When the leather is dry, apply a quality colorless cream and polish in circular motions with a soft cloth..
- Avoid contact with water, any substance containing alcohol (perfumes, solvents etc.) or oil (make-up), and abrasive products in general. If shoes have been in contact with water, it is important to allow then to dry thoroughly on shoe trees, away from any source of heat, before cleaning them.
- It is important to allow your sneakers to air naturally, and to this end they possess a removable in-sock. If your sneakers become wet, simply remove the in-sock and leave them to dry in a cool, well-ventilated place. This will ensure additional comfort when they are next worn.