LV TRAINER SNEAKER
Inspired by vintage basketball sneakers, the LV Trainer sneaker was one of the statements of Louis Vuitton's Spring-Summer 2019 men's show. Crafted from white calf leather, it is energized by flashes of green on the upper and outsole. Key signatures include Artistic Director Virgil Abloh's hand-written Louis Vuitton on the side.
- Calf leather
- Virgil Abloh's Louis Vuitton script signature on the side
- “54” at the back of the shoe referring to 1854, when Louis Vuitton was founded
- Monogram Flowers inserted in the outsole
- Rubber outsole with micro inserts
Product CareTo preserve the beauty of your product, we recommend following these guidelines for its care-Always use a shoehorn when putting shoes on..
- In order to allow the leather fibers to air and rest, never wear the same pair of shoes more than two consecutive days..
- Always insert shoetrees in the shoes after use..
- Keep your shoes in the two felt pouches provided and store them in a cool, dry, well-ventilated place.
- Clean smooth or grained leather with a soft, damp cloth. When the leather is dry, apply a quality colorless cream and polish in circular motions with a soft cloth..
- Avoid contact with water, any substance containing alcohol (perfumes, solvents etc.) or oil (make-up), and abrasive products in general. If shoes have been in contact with water, it is important to allow then to dry thoroughly on shoe trees, away from any source of heat, before cleaning them.
- It is important to allow your sneakers to air naturally, and to this end they possess a removable in-sock. If your sneakers become wet, simply remove the in-sock and leave them to dry in a cool, well-ventilated place. This will ensure additional comfort when they are next worn.