LV Trainer sneaker
Crafted from velvety nubuck calf leather, the LV Trainer sneaker was inspired by vintage basketball sneakers, a favorite of Louis Vuitton Artistic Director Virgil Abloh. Signed with a rubber Vuitton signature and the iconic LV Initials, it features an innovative gel-injected outsole for extra comfort.
- Nubuck calf leather
- 7 hours of stitching for one pair
- Rubber outsole with micro insert
- Rubber Vuitton signature and LV Initials on the side
- Monogram Flowers on the outsole
- Made in Italy
Product CareTo preserve the beauty of your product, we recommend following these guidelines for its care- Always use a shoehorn when putting shoes on.
- In order to allow the leather fibers to air and rest, never wear the same pair of shoes more than two consecutive days.
- Always insert shoetrees in the shoes after use.
- Keep your shoes in the two felt pouches provided and store them in a cool, dry, well-ventilated place.
- To maintain the velvety look of the leather, clean it gently with a soft brush. Surface stains may be removed with a crepe brush.
- Use a colorless waterproofing spray before first use and reapply as necessary.
- Avoid contact with water, any substance containing alcohol (perfumes, solvents etc.) or oil (makeup), and abrasive products in general. If shoes have been in contact with water, it is important to allow them to dry thoroughly on shoe trees before cleaning them.