LV Trainer sneaker
One of Louis Vuitton's signature styles, the LV Trainer sneaker comes in gray flannel complemented by silver-tone metal eyelets and a Vuitton-engraved plaque on the side. The contrasting white-rubber outsole is debossed with Monogram Flowers and features innovative gel-injection technology for added comfort.
- Flannel textile
- 7 hours of stitching for one pair
- Rubber outsole with micro insert
- Vuitton metal plaque on the side
- Monogram Flowers on the outsole
- Made in Italy
Product CareTo preserve the beauty of your product, we recommend following these guidelines for its care- Always use a shoehorn when putting shoes on.
- In order to allow the leather fibers to air and rest, never wear the same pair of shoes more than two consecutive days.
- Always insert shoetrees in the shoes after use.
- Keep your shoes in the two felt pouches provided and store them in a cool, dry, well-ventilated place.
- Clean your shoes with a brush or a soft, slightly damp cloth.
- To maintain its appearance, do not rub it.
- Avoid contact with water, any substance containing alcohol (perfumes, solvents etc.) or oil (makeup), and abrasive products in general. If shoes have been in contact with water, it is important to allow them to dry thoroughly on shoe trees before cleaning them.
- It is important to allow your sneakers to air naturally, and to this end they possess a removable in-sock. If your sneakers become wet, simply remove the in-sock and leave them to dry in a cool, well-ventilated place. This will ensure additional comfort when they are next worn.