LV Trainer Sneaker
This version of the iconic LV Trainer sneaker is covered with multi-colored strass, creating a spectacular iridescent effect which contrasts with the black rubber outsole. Designed by Louis Vuitton Artistic Director Virgil Abloh, this sneaker has an elaborate construction which requires six hours of stitching for a single pair.
- 6 hours of stitching for one pair
- Rubber outsole
- Monogram Flowers on the outsole
- Made in Italy
Product CareTo preserve the beauty of your product, we recommend to follow these guidelines for its careThese materials are inherently delicate and require special care.
- Keep your shoes in the two felt pouches provided and store them in a cool, dry, well-ventilated place.
- To maintain their appearance, do not rub and avoid contact with abrasive substances or surfaces. Avoid contact with water, any substance containing alcohol (perfumes, solvents etc.) or oil (makeup), and abrasive products in general, as well as prolonged exposure to sunlight. If shoes have been in contact with water, it is important to allow them to dry thoroughly on shoe trees before cleaning them.
- It is important to allow your sneakers to air naturally, and to this end they possess a removable insock. If your sneakers become wet, simply remove the insock and leave them to dry in a cool, well-ventilated place. This will ensure additional comfort when they are next worn.