LV Trainer Sneaker
The LV Trainer sneaker is revisited in supple grained calf leather and in different shades of white. This iconic model, designed by Louis Vuitton Artistic Director Virgil Abloh, is characterized by its innovative, gel-injected outsole, which provides added comfort. The outsole is debossed with Monogram-Flower motifs and features a contrasting blue insert.
- Nuage White
- Grained calf leather
- 7 hours of stitching for one pair
- Rubber outsole
- LV Vuitton signature on the side
- LV Initials on the tongue
- Monogram Flowers on the outsole
- Made in Italy
Product CareTo preserve the beauty of your product, we recommend following these guidelines for its care-Always use a shoehorn when putting shoes on..
- In order to allow the leather fibers to air and rest, never wear the same pair of shoes more than two consecutive days..
- Always insert shoetrees in the shoes after use..
- Keep your shoes in the two felt pouches provided and store them in a cool, dry, well-ventilated place.
- Clean smooth or grained leather with a soft, damp cloth. When the leather is dry, apply a quality colorless cream and polish in circular motions with a soft cloth..
- Avoid contact with water, any substance containing alcohol (perfumes, solvents etc.) or oil (make-up), and abrasive products in general. If shoes have been in contact with water, it is important to allow then to dry thoroughly on shoe trees, away from any source of heat, before cleaning them.
- It is important to allow your sneakers to air naturally, and to this end they possess a removable in-sock. If your sneakers become wet, simply remove the in-sock and leave them to dry in a cool, well-ventilated place. This will ensure additional comfort when they are next worn.