LV VENDOME DERBY
In hand-waxed calf leather, the LV Vendôme Derby has a perforated pattern on the toe. The patina is crafted by hand, which takes 45 minutes per pair, and gives the shoe a glossy sheen. The traditional Blake construction makes it supple and comfortable. A leather hand-painted outsole completes the design.
- Hand-waxed calf leather
- Perforation pattern on the toe
- Blake construction
- Hand-crafted patina (45 min per pair)
- Leather hand-painted outsole
- Made in Italy
Product CareTo preserve the beauty of your product, we recommend following these guidelines for its care- Always use a shoehorn when putting shoes on.
- In order to allow the leather fibers to air and rest, never wear the same pair of shoes more than two consecutive days.
- Always insert shoe trees in the shoes after use.
- Keep your shoes in the two felt pouches provided and store them in a cool, dry, well-ventilated place.
- Clean patent leather with a soft, damp, preferably light-colored cloth, then wipe dry with a clean cloth.
- Avoid contact with water, any substance containing alcohol (perfumes, solvents etc.) or oil (makeup), and abrasive products in general. If shoes have been in contact with water, it is important to allow them to dry thoroughly on shoe trees before cleaning them.