LV Vendome Loafer
Distinguished by its elegant, elongated shape, the LV Vendome loafer comes in waxed calf leather with a hand-crafted patina that makes each pair unique. A testament to Louis Vuitton's shoemaking craftsmanship, this model features further refined details, notably a hand-painted leather outsole and natural leather lining.
- Hand-waxed calf leather
- Hand-crafted patina (45 minutes per pair)
- Blake construction
- Hand-painted leather outsole
- Made in Italy
Product CareTo preserve the beauty of your product, we recommend following these guidelines for its care-Always use a shoehorn when putting shoes on.
- In order to allow the leather fibers to air and rest, never wear the same pair of shoes more than two consecutive days.
- Always insert shoetrees in the shoes after use.
- Keep your shoes in the two felt pouches provided and store them in a cool, dry, well-ventilated place.
- Clean waxed or glazed leather with a soft, slightly damp cloth, then polish with a soft, dry cloth.
- Occasionally apply a small amount of dark shoe cream on black, marine or anthracite leather and a coloreless cream for lighter colors.
- Avoid contact with water, any substance containing alcohol (perfumes, solvents etc.) or oil (make-up), and abrasive products in general. If shoes have been in contact with water, it is important to allow then to dry thoroughly on shoe trees, away from any source of heat, before cleaning them.