The Major Loafer in glazed calf leather is signed with a silver LV Initials accessory. The hand-stitched vamp, which takes one hour per pair, and supple Blake construction make this a very comfortable shoe. The leather outsole contains rubber inserts for better traction.
- Glazed calf leather
- LV Initials accessory
- Blake construction
- Hand-stitched vamp (1 hour per pair)
- Mixed leather and rubber outsole
- Made in Italy
Product CareTo preserve the beauty of your product, we recommend following these guidelines for its care- Always use a shoehorn when putting shoes on.
- In order to allow the leather fibers to air and rest, never wear the same pair of shoes more than two consecutive days.
- Always insert shoe trees in the shoes after use.
- Keep your shoes in the two felt pouches provided and store them in a cool, dry, well-ventilated place.
- Clean patent leather with a soft, damp, preferably light-colored cloth, then wipe dry with a clean cloth.
- Avoid contact with water, any substance containing alcohol (perfumes, solvents etc.) or oil (makeup), and abrasive products in general. If shoes have been in contact with water, it is important to allow them to dry thoroughly on shoe trees before cleaning them.