Fashioned from precious ostrich leather, the Major Loafer is signed with an LV Initials accessory. It boasts a hand-stitched vamp, which takes one hour per pair, and a leather outsole with rubber inserts for better traction and resistance. The outer sole is directly stitched to the insole in a lightweight Blake construction, bringing comfort to the shoe.
- Ostrich leather
- LV Initials accessory
- Blake construction
- Hand-stitched vamp (1 hour per pair)
- Mixed leather and rubber outsole
- Made in Italy
Product CareTo preserve the beauty of your product, we recommend following these guidelines for its care- Always use a shoehorn when putting shoes on.
- In order to allow the leather fibers to air and rest, never wear the same pair of shoes more than two consecutive days.
- Always insert shoetrees in the shoes after use.
- Keep your shoes in the two felt pouches provided and store them in a cool, dry, well-ventilated place.
- Exotic leather is precious and delicate. Clean it with a soft, dry cloth, then applyl a quality colourless cream, working very gently in the direction of the scales, to nourish the leather and maintain its suppleness.
- Avoid contact with water, any substance containing alcohol (perfumes, solvents etc.) or oil (makeup), and abrasive products in general. If shoes have been in contact with water, it is important to allow them to dry thoroughly on shoe trees before cleaning them.