The Montaigne Loafer is made from alligator leather and signed with shiny gold-color LV Initials. Its traditional Blake construction with a stitched outsole make it a lightweight shoe that's comfortable to wear. Hand-painted edges and a hand-stitched vamp mean it takes one hour to create each pair.
- Alligator leather
- Shiny gold LV accessory
- Blake construction with stitched outsole
- Hand-painted edges and hand-stitched vamp (1 hour per pair)
- Made in Italy
Product CareTo preserve the beauty of your product, we recommend following these guidelines for its care- Always use a shoehorn when putting shoes on.
- In order to allow the leather fibers to air and rest, never wear the same pair of shoes more than two consecutive days.
- Always insert shoetrees in the shoes after use.
- Keep your shoes in the two felt pouches provided and store them in a cool, dry, well-ventilated place.
- Exotic leather is precious and delicate. Clean it with a soft, dry cloth, then applyl a quality colourless cream, working very gently in the direction of the scales, to nourish the leather and maintain its suppleness.
- Avoid contact with water, any substance containing alcohol (perfumes, solvents etc.) or oil (makeup), and abrasive products in general. If shoes have been in contact with water, it is important to allow them to dry thoroughly on shoe trees before cleaning them.