Monte Carlo moccasin
Louis Vuitton's iconic Monte Carlo moccasin is crafted from soft grained calf leather. This timeless loafer is a testament to the House's tradition of craftsmanship with its hand-stitched vamp, which is embellished with a silver-tone LV Initials accessory. The ultra-supple outsole has rubber pads at the front and back.
- Grained calf leather
- Bordeaux Red
- Hand-stitched vamp (1 hour per pair)
- Hand-painted edges
- Tubular construction
- Outsole with large rubber nubs
- LV Initials accessory
- Made in Italy
Product CareTo preserve the beauty of your product, we recommend following these guidelines for its care-Always use a shoehorn when putting shoes on..
- In order to allow the leather fibers to air and rest, never wear the same pair of shoes more than two consecutive days..
- Always insert shoetrees in the shoes after use..
- Keep your shoes in the two felt pouches provided and store them in a cool, dry, well-ventilated place.
- Clean smooth or grained leather with a soft, damp cloth. When the leather is dry, apply a quality colorless cream and polish in circular motions with a soft cloth..
- Avoid contact with water, any substance containing alcohol (perfumes, solvents etc.) or oil (make-up), and abrasive products in general. If shoes have been in contact with water, it is important to allow then to dry thoroughly on shoe trees, away from any source of heat, before cleaning them.