Monte Carlo Mocassin
Louis Vuitton's iconic Monte Carlo moccasin is crafted from supple grained calf leather. Its traditionally hand-stitched vamp is finished with a coordinating LV Initials accessory secured with a bicolor ribbon. This timeless loafer has a tubular construction with no insole for optimum lightness and flexibility.
- Grained calf leather
- Bordeaux Red
- Hand-stitched vamp (1 hour per pair)
- Hand-painted edges
- Tubular construction
- Outsole with large rubber nubs
- LV Initials accessory
- Made in Italy
Product CareTo preserve the beauty of your product, we recommend following these guidelines for its care-Always use a shoehorn when putting shoes on..
- In order to allow the leather fibers to air and rest, never wear the same pair of shoes more than two consecutive days..
- Always insert shoetrees in the shoes after use..
- Keep your shoes in the two felt pouches provided and store them in a cool, dry, well-ventilated place.
- Clean smooth or grained leather with a soft, damp cloth. When the leather is dry, apply a quality colorless cream and polish in circular motions with a soft cloth..
- Avoid contact with water, any substance containing alcohol (perfumes, solvents etc.) or oil (make-up), and abrasive products in general. If shoes have been in contact with water, it is important to allow then to dry thoroughly on shoe trees, away from any source of heat, before cleaning them.