( length x height x width )
- Taiga cowhide leather and Monogram Antarctica coated canvas
- Cowhide-leather trim
- Textile lining
- Silver-color hardware
- 3 credit-card slots
- 2 compartments for bills and tickets
- 2 side slots for receipts
- 2 business-cards slots
The reference is either made in France, Spain, Italy or in the US.
Product CareTo keep your Taigarama product beautiful as the years pass, we recommend following these guidelines for its care
- Beware not to scratch or rub your product against abrasive surfaces, especially the leather trim.
- Keep your product away from damp or humid environments and avoid direct exposure to sunlight, keep your product away from any direct source of heat (radiators, car interiors overheated by the sun, etc).
- Prolonged exposure to sunlight may affect the coloration of your product, particularly if it is pale and therefore more susceptible to slight yellowing
- Avoid contact with greasy substances, cosmetics, perfume, and hydroalcoholic solutions, as well as any material (magazines, other leathers, etc.) that may transfer their colored pigments onto the product.
- Keep your product away from water. Should it get wet or dirty on the surface, dry with a lint free, light-colored, absorbent cloth. Never use soap or solvent.
- If your lining gets dirty or in case of superficial stains, we recommend that you wipe it with a soft and light-colored cloth.
- In order to protect your product when you are not using it, store it in the felt protective pouch provided.
Taking proper care of your Louis Vuitton product will allow you to fully appreciate its beauty for many years.
For any enquiries about your product, please do not hesitate to contact any Louis Vuitton store.