The NéoNoé bucket bag traces its pedigree to a 1932 design by Gaston-Louis Vuitton. This season it is updated with a finely crafted braided handle, woven from colored leather strips and edge-dyed by hand. Made of supple Monogram canvas, this model features coordinating leather laces and an adjustable cowhide strap.
26.0 x 26.0 x 17.5 cm
( length x height x width )
- L 10.2 x H 8.7 x W 10.8 inches
- Coquelicot Red
- Monogram coated canvas
- Smooth cowhide leather trim
- Microfiber lining
- Gold-color hardware
- Braided top handle
- Inside zipped pocket
- Adjustable long strap with press snaps
- Closing lace
Product CareTo preserve the beauty of your product, we recommend following these guidelines for its care:
- Be careful not to scratch or rub your product against abrasives surfaces, especially the leather trim.
- Protect your product from humidity and keep it away from direct sources of heat, such as radiators and the inside of cars in summer.
- When not in use, store the item in the dust bag provided with your purchase. Do not store in high temperatures, high humidity or unventilated areas.
- To clean the canvas, use a soft cloth, dampened with slightly soapy water, avoiding the leather parts. Never use solvent
- Avoid contact with hand cream, hand sanitizer, make-up and perfume.