A true House icon, the NéoNoé bucket bag revisits a 1932 design by Gaston-Louis Vuitton. The original was created to transport bottles of Champagne in style; this modern version in Monogram canvas features a sleek shape, colorful leather trim and a matching bonded lining. The adjustable smart strap can be slung over the shoulder or lengthened for a trendy cross-body carry.
26.0 x 26.0 x 17.5 cm
( length x height x width )
- L 10.2 x H 10.2 x W 6.7 inches
- Bleu Jean Blue
- Monogram coated canvas
- Smooth cowhide-leather trim
- Microfiber lining
- Gold-color hardware
- Removable, adjustable strap with press studs (drop: min. 31 cm/12.2 inches, max. 54 cm/21.3 inches) for shoulder or cross-body carry
- Metal eyelets
- 2 compartments
- Zipped central flat pocket
Product CareTo preserve the beauty of your product, we recommend following these guidelines for its care:
- Be careful not to scratch or rub your product against abrasives surfaces, especially the leather trim.
- Protect your product from humidity and keep it away from direct sources of heat, such as radiators and the inside of cars in summer.
- When not in use, store the item in the dust bag provided with your purchase. Do not store in high temperatures, high humidity or unventilated areas.
- To clean the canvas, use a soft cloth, dampened with slightly soapy water, avoiding the leather parts. Never use solvent
- Avoid contact with hand cream, hand sanitizer, make-up and perfume.