Call For inquiry
31.0 x 28.5 x 17.0 cm
( length x height x width )
- 12.5 x 11.5 x 6.5 inches
- Printed Monogram coated canvas and leather patches
- Natural cowhide leather trim
- Cotton canvas lining
- Gold colored metallic pieces
- 2 flat handles
- Side-leather laces
- Snap hook closing to secure belongings
- 1 inside large zipped pocket
- 1 removable printed zipped pocket with matching interior
- 1 D-ring
To keep your Monogram Canvas product beautiful as the years pass, we recommend following these guidelines for its care:
- Beware not to scratch or rub your product against abrasive surfaces, especially the leather trim.
- Keep your product away from damp or humid environments and avoid direct exposure to sunlight, keep your product away from any direct source of heat (radiators, car interiors overheated by the sun, etc).
- Avoid contact with greasy substances, cosmetics, perfume, and hydroalcoholic solutions, as well as any material (magazines, other leathers, etc.) that may transfer their colored pigments onto the product.
- Keep your product away from water. Should it get wet or dirty on the surface, dry with a lint free, light-colored, absorbent cloth. Never use soap or solvent.
- If your lining gets dirty or in case of superficial stains, we recommend that you wipe it with a soft and light-colored cloth.
- In order to protect your product when you are not using it, store it in the felt protective pouch provided.
- Collection is susceptible to scratches and abrasion due to the delicate serigraphy. It is advised to limit exposure to abrasive surfaces.
- Only a damp cloth with water is advised for cleaning. Avoid the use of any solutions, lotions, or chemicals as it can cause damage to serigraphy and canvas.
- It is best to store products in felt bags only when not in use. Storage in boxes or near sources of heat is not recommended.
- Rotation of handbag is suggested to ensure optimal wear and longevity
The unique print of our heritage trunks is achieved through a serigraphy process where each color is applied individually onto the canvas. The print may fade over time with wear and tear which should not be considered as a defect, but as a proof of the product’s journey alongside the owner in the spirit of the trunks that traveled for a lifetime with them.NATURAL COWHIDE LEATHER:
The trimmings are in natural cowhide leather, the skin is finished through a vegetal tanning process. Some natural marks or genuine irregularities in the leather may show through. Over time, this delicate leather, which is sensitive to scratches, will acquire a beautiful patina.
Taking proper care of your Louis Vuitton product will allow you to fully appreciate its beauty for many years.
For any inquiries about your product, please do not hesitate to contact any Louis Vuitton store.