The Paname set from the Cruise 2019 collection features a playful, daring new vision of Louis Vuitton’s heritage by Nicolas Ghesquière and the renowned stylist Grace Coddington. Inspired by their pets, they adorned the House’s iconic Monogram canvas with colorful cats and dogs. The resulting set of bags are easy to wear, trendy… and adorable!
13.0 x 18.5 x 3.0 cm
( length x height x width )
( length x height x width )
- Big bag: L 5.3 x H 7 x W 1.6 inches
- Small bag: L 4.5 x H 5.5 x W 1.4 inches
- Brown and Orange
- Transformed Monogram canvas
- Natural cowhide trim
- Relief-printed “Catogram” decoration
- Mice-print canvas lining signed by Grace Coddington
- Gold-color hardware
- Adjustable Monogram canvas straps
- Outside front pockets
- Zipped closures
- Special strap to hold both bags together
Product CareTo keep your Louis Vuitton product beautiful as the years pass, we recommend following these guidelines for its care:
Specific care instructions:
- Beware not to scratch or rub your product against abrasive surfaces, especially the leather trim.
- Keep your product away from damp or humid environments and avoid direct exposure to sunlight, keep your product away from any direct source of heat (radiators, car interiors overheated by the sun, etc).
- Avoid contact with greasy substances, cosmetics, perfume, and hydroalcoholic solutions, as well as any material (magazines, other leathers, etc.) that may transfer their coloured pigments onto the product.
- Keep your product away from water. Should it get wet or dirty on the surface, dry with a lint free, light-coloured, absorbent cloth. Never use soap or solvent.
- In order to protect your product when you are not using it, store it in the felt protective pouch provided.
- Canvas: If, despite your care, the surface becomes soiled, wipe gently with a light-coloured, soft, dry cloth (avoiding contact with the leather trim). Never use solvents.
- Calfskin: Should your product becomes soiled, wipe gently with a damp, soft, light-coloured cloth.
- Patent Cowhide leather: To restore the lustrous shine, dab the surface gently with a light-coloured, absorbent, lint-free cloth.
- Leather trim: In case of contact with water, gently blot with a lint-free, light-coloured, absorbent cloth. Never use solvents of any kind.
- Textile and microfiber lining: To clean, dab the stain with a soft, light-coloured cloth slightly dampened with soapy water (pH-neutral soap). Never use solvents.
- Sheepskin lining: In case of superficial stains, the use of a light-coloured, soft, dry cloth is advised.
Taking proper care of your Louis Vuitton product will allow you to fully appreciate its beauty for many years.
For any enquiries about your product, please do not hesitate to contact any Louis Vuitton store.