The Petit Noé bag harks back to a design from 1932. A Champagne producer asked Gaston-Louis Vuitton to develop a sturdy, stylish bag in which he could transport five bottles of bubbly. This model in fashionable Epi Denim leather retains key features of the original – the iconic shape, generous capacity, drawstring closure – but is made for modern life. The strap adjusts for comfortable shoulder or cross-body wear.
27.0 x 27.0 x 21.0 cm
( length x height x width )
- L 9.8 x H 10.2 x W 7.5 inches
- Epi grained cowhide leather
- Smooth cowhide leather trim
- Microfiber lining
- Silver-color hardware
- Adjustable strap (drop: min. 26 cm/10.2 inches, max. 32 cm/12.6 inches) for shoulder or cross-body carry
- Drawstring closure
Product CareTo keep your Epi Smooth product beautiful as the years pass, we recommend following these guidelines for its care :- Beware not to scratch or rub your product against abrasives surfaces.
- Keep your product away from damp or humid environments and avoid direct exposure to sunlight, keep your product away from any direct source of heat (radiators, car interiors overheated by the sun, etc).
- Avoid prolonged contact with any materials that may transfer their colour pigments onto the patent leather, especially for light-coloured Epi products
- Epi products, and especially products in electric colours, have to be kept away from contact with grease, hand cream, hand sanitizer, make-up and perfume.
- If the leather gets dirty, or in instance of superficial stains on the lining, we recommend that you gently wipe with a soft and light-coloured cloth. Never use soap or solvent.
- In order to protect your product when you are not using it, store it in the felt protective pouch provided.
Taking proper care of your Louis Vuitton product will allow you to fully appreciate its beauty for many years.
For any enquiries about your product, please do not hesitate to contact any Louis Vuitton store.